Benefits That Set Us Apart
Conway Regional provides core benefits such as medical, dental, vision insurance, 401k plans with an employer match, and paid time off. In addition, Conway Regional offers enhanced benefits such as employee and dependent tuition reimbursement, paid maternity, and paternity leave, onsite amenities for nursing mothers, and paid volunteer time off.
- Short term counseling
- Financial assistance and legal assistance to all within your household
- Wellness program for all employees on Conway Regional health plans, including health coaching, personal training packages, nutritional counseling, diabetes management, smoking cessation, and more
Conway Regional offers both paid time off (PTO) and volunteer time off (VTO) programs for full time and part time benefit employees.
- PTO is accrued based on years of service and rolls over each year
- PTO sell back is offered annually, giving employees the opportunity to receive compensation for unused PTO
- Employees can earn up to eight hours of VTO to be used for approved community events which support Conway Regional’s mission in the communities we serve
Offered to encourage employees to develop their skill sets and financially support them in advancing their careers. This program is offered to full time and part time benefits employees after a specific length of service and pays a maximum of $5,200 per year for accredited programs for up to four years.
- Family Medical Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Paid Funeral Leave
- Paid Medical Maternity Leave
- Paid Parental Leave for birth of a newborn child, adoption or foster placement
Hospital Services Discount - Employees may enjoy discounts on their final bill at Conway Regional, CRMC Financial Assistance Program for eligible employees. Conway Regional Health & Fitness Center Discounts. Cafeteria Discounts. Local and national businesses such as phone plans, theme parks, and more.
- Hospital services discount:
- Employees may enjoy discounts on their final bill at Conway Regional
- Financial assistance is also available for eligible employees
- Discounts on membership to the Conway Regional Health & Fitness Center
- Cafeteria discounts
- Local and national business discounts, including phone plans, theme parks, and more
View Our Benefits Guide
Conway Regional offers a comprehensive health and prescription drug plan with a 3-tier network structure. Our enhanced network structure offers expanded access and affordability to meet any family’s needs.
Our networks include the Conway Regional Health Alliance Network, Arkansas Health Network and AETNA Signature Administrators PPO. We have both low deductible (PPO) plans and high deductible (HDHP) plans for multiple family sizes. Conway Regional also offers a Section 125 Flexible Spending for PPO insurance members or a complimentary Health Savings Account through Centennial Bank for HDHP insurance members. Learn More
- Full service dental plan covering most expenses at 100%.
- Major/restorative services are covered at 50%.
- Enhanced orthodontic benefits for children up to age 19 for a lifetime max of $1,500 per child.
Comprehensive network of ophthalmology providers for routine eye care. Includes annual spending allowances and discounts for glasses, contacts and other services.Learn More
Conway Regional offers a variety of programs to meet your life insurance needs to both full time and part time benefit employees. For full time employees, Conway Regional provides a complimentary basic life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance coverage of one-times salary up to a maximum of $50,000.
Short Team Disability: Short term disability plans are offered for full time and part time benefit employees. This coverage covers up to 70 percent of base monthly earnings after a 14 day accident or illness elimination period. Benefits continue up to a maximum of three months. The elected coverage is flexible and affordable based on your individual monthly expense needs.
Long Term Disability: Conway Regional provides a complimentary long term disability policy to all full time employees. This free coverage covers 60 percent of base monthly earnings up to a maximum benefit of $10,000 per month ($20,000 per month for physicians).
- Cancer Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Credit Unions
- Lifelock Identity Theft Protection
Not Ready to Apply?
Sign up for our talent network to receive alerts on job openings.Join