Join Our Allied Health Team
At Conway Regional, we are blessed to have a bold team that is engaged, take pride in their calling, and work in unity to provide exceptional care. Join our allied health team and see first-hand why Modern Healthcare and Arkansas Business named us a "Best Places to Work."
What to Expect as a Conway Regional Allied Health Professional
Professional Clinical Shared Governance provides direction and support for the professional practice of nursing at Conway Regional. Shared decision-making allows nurses at all levels to have active voices in establishing standards for clinical practice and professional advancement throughout the organization.
- Department Councils make decisions at the department level on matters of clinical practice that are unique to that department.
- Congress and the six congressional functional councils assist with establishing, evaluating, and revising the standards of clinical practice and patient care policy for the organization.
- Patient Care Leadership Council (PCLC) serves as a forum for interprofessional collaboration between all patient care departments.
- Two Executive Councils support the development and implementation of strategic and operational direction for nursing and non-nursing departments.
- Patient Care Executive Council (PCEC) Chief Operating Officer Division Council.
In October 2020, Conway Regional celebrated 5 years of shared governance with members of Congress.
- Tuition Reimbursement - Eligible candidates receive up to $5,200 annually in reimbursement for tuition and fees, for a maximum lifetime total of $20,800.
- Scholarships – The Conway Regional Health Foundation awards scholarships to students in health-related fields on an annual basis. In 2020, the Foundation awarded 14 scholarships, valued at $27,000, to area students pursuing a degree in a health-related field.
The Clinical Advancement Program (CAP) is aimed at the professional advancement and recognition of our system’s clinical team members and at enhancing our clinical practice environments. This program focuses on the professional development, behaviors and contributions of the clinician to their profession, to the patients and families they care for, their units and department, to Conway Regional Health System and to our health care community.
The goals of the Clinical Advancement Program are to recognize and promote clinical excellence and activities that support and facilitate clinical excellence, quality patient care outcomes and patient safety within our organization and to acknowledge the contributions of our professional clinicians.
A clinical employee’s status and placement within the CAP will be assessed on an annual basis; the evaluation period will be January 1 – December 31. Eligible applicants will actively identify their desire to participate with a Letter of Intent and submit valid documentation to support the required criteria in each domain to receive credit. All activities and supporting documentation used to obtain credit are at the final approval of their Director. Department standard work requirements must be met prior to applying for Clinical Advancement Program status. If an eligible employee applies and meets the requirements, he/she will be recognized and receive the applicable monetary award.
Clinical professional employees who meet eligibility requirements will receive reimbursement for the initial cost up to $500 of one approved national certification exam. Certified clinical professional employees who meet eligibility requirements will receive annual payment equal to 1% of their annual salary calculated on their base pay rate up to $1,000 to help defray expenses related to ongoing certification maintenance and education requirements.
The Research and Professional Practice council promotes, vets, and mentors Research projects for Conway Regional in partnership with the University of Central Arkansas. The functional council provides quarterly promotion and education regarding Research and Professional Development. Conway Regional also provides allied health professionals with full access to a research database. Clinical Professionals who want to undertake an EBP project are supported by their leadership and by Congress.
Awards and Recognitions
Great Place to Work Certification™
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture, employee experience, and the leadership behaviors proven to deliver market-leading revenue, employee retention and increased innovation. Over 94% of Conway Regional employees who completed the survey feel a sense of pride and are proud to share with others.
Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work
This award program identifies and recognizes outstanding employers in the healthcare industry nationwide. Modern Healthcare partners with the Best Companies Group on the assessment process, which includes an extensive employee survey. This is the fourth consecutive year for Conway Regional to receive the highly sought designation.
Gallagher’s Best-in-Class awards recognize employers that excel in supporting their employees’ physical, emotional, career and financial wellbeing for better organizational outcomes.
Not Ready to Apply?
Sign up for our talent network to receive alerts on job openings.Join